Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Autumn Blessings


Fall...one of my favorite times of the year. The weather is changing and school has started. The fall decorations came out of storage (which we found a mouse nest in one of the bins. Apparently, the mouse made a nest out of our scarecrow towels and ate the Indian Corn. We could not find a hole in the plastic bin, so the mouse had to have pushed up the lid and moved in.) Halloween is around the corner and I can't wait to find my Ghost Pumpkins.

Keira has yet to decide on a costume, which is quite odd. My child usually has this planned out in July. (Odd, I don't know where she gets that trait from.)

The days are short and I am already planning to get the cabin ready for winter. The forecast says the temperature will be dropping in Leavenworth this week. Fortunately enough, I have had heated stairs put in and I can't wait to see if they'll work this winter!

May you feel blessed this time of year. Keira and I are definitely blessed!




No comments: